Collaborative leader of an inclusive international high school with 600+ students from 80 countries. Responsible for the recruitment, supervision, and appraisal of over 60 teachers and staff.
Strengths include :
- Fosters a culture of high academic standards, evidenced by excellent International Baccalaureate results
- Advocates for the intellectual, social & emotional well-being of students, particularly those with special educational needs
- Instructional leadership/coaching
- Technology integration
- Data-driven decision making
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong EQ